Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Joy

I cant believe that my little man is about to turn 1. With less then two weeks before his 1st Birthday Austin still has only two teeth. But with these two teeth be eats just about everything. He Is super smart and if you eat in front on him he wants what you have, and he lets you know it!

With Austin's birthday fastly approaching right after his will be Mikayla's. As crazy as it seems that Austin is turning 1 it's even crazier that Mikayla is turning 4.

I always try to take a picture of both of them once a week just so that years down the road I will have them to look back on. I dont like to always take their pics when they are all dressed up But sometimes after they got out of bed and have been playing. Which is when I think they look the cutest. Here is another pic of them both after Mikayla had accidently ran over Austin toe on her little bike(it wasn't as bad as it looks). She felt so bad and gave him a hug. They love each other so much. I cant wait for many, many, more memories with them. These two bring so much joy into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment