Sunday, July 24, 2011

Family fun in the sun

I want to share a few pics from our recent beach trip that we went with my parents and brother. We live under 45 minutes away from the beach and do nearly enough. We dont have many days where we can all get together and go. So when we do I always try to take a bunch of pictures.
Mikayla loves being in the water. Austin dose not like it as much as she does and prefers to go in for a few mintues at a time. Mikayla will stay in the water every minute we are there if we let her.
I know I say this a lot but I love beach pictures. The water, sun, and sand makes for some really nice pictures. I love that we invested in a nice camera before Mikayla was born. No only has it been a great hobby for me we have so many pictures that have made the investment worth while.

Someone decided to give playing in the sand a try...
Father and son



No comments:

Post a Comment